A mutual (or complementary health) is an insurance that reimburses all or part of your medical expenses.
Unlike employees who benefit from company The best TNS mutuals mutual insurance, TNS must subscribe to it on their own initiative.
Even if it is not mandatory, this approach is very interesting, because Social Security only partially covers your health expenses. A mutual insurance company thus makes it possible to supplement the amounts reimbursed.
To help you navigate through the offers on offer, discover our ranking of the 10 best TNS mutuals.
With the GSMC mutual, TNS can benefit from complete coverage:
- routine care,
- alternative medicine (for example, session with an osteopath or an acupuncturist)
With rates adapted to all needs and all budgets, we have selected GSMC as an official partner of Codeur.com, because it clearly stands out from its competitors with its many advantages:
- no waiting period;
- refunds in less than 48 hours ;
- third-party payment ;
- 1 year of premium subscription to the Petit Bambou meditation app offered ,
- many premium subscription services to a selection of health and well-being applications offered , to help you take care of yourself;
- a mobile member area to easily Japan Phone Number List The best TNS mutuals manage your reimbursements;
- the cancellation for you of your old mutual insurance;
- the possibility of supplementing your cover with d
8. The Matmu
- Wemind is an online insurance dedicated to the self-employed, which offers a mutual with a complete.Wemind is at the top of our ranking of the best TNS mutuals, because they give access to:
- discounts on a selection of services (tools, software, cinema tickets or gym membership, etc.);
- an active community of TNS support.
- Aésio is an insurer with agencies throughout The best TNS mutuals France. They have developed an offer differentiated by status, from the micro-entrepreneur to Phone Number MX the business creator. We have selected Aésio for its advantages:
- a flexible contract, allowing the guarantees to be changed on demand;
- third-party payment, to avoid upfront costs.